If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return any unopened and unused items to us within 14 days of receipt.
All packaging and/or wrapping and tamper resistant seals must be intact; otherwise the item will be considered unfit for re-sale and will not be accepted by our returns department.
To ensure we process your return and issue a store credit as quickly as possible, please follow the procedure below:
All products must be returned:
- Unworn and unwashed
- With all original tags/hygiene strips still attached
- No smell of perfume, deodorant or washing powder
- Free of makeup or tan marks
- Swimwear must have all tags and hygiene strip attached. If there is any signs of wear, removal and reattachment of hygiene strip, or the piece is not in a re-saleable condition the return will be void and item(s) sent back to you.
Sale items are final sale, and not eligible for returns (this does not include items with a manufacturing fault, or full priced items purchased with a discount code).
We process all returns within 3 business days of receiving your items.
Our Customer Service Team will email you with the details of your return and store credit.
All items are carefully inspected before being sent out to customers to guarantee a high level of quality in the garments you purchase from us. If you believe you have received a faulty/incorrect item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information.
1. Your name and order number.
2. Photos of the fault, damage or incorrect item received.
3. A photo of your packing slip, which is included in your parcel.
4. Any other information you would like to include about your delivery.
Unfortunately if the item returned does not meet the Returns Policy above, the order will be sent back at the customers expense.
ATT: BLACK SWALLOW RETURNS
Unit 28, 16 Bernera Road,
Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
Download our returns form here.